Our school was founded in September 1947.
We were part of Guanshan Elementary School up until 1960.
.There are 61 students in our school. 18 of these are preschool students. Most of the students in our school are members of local tribes. The remainder of the students are ethnic Taiwanese (Minnanese) and Hakka. Our school employs 29 teachers and staff members. We are passionate about our student's learning.
We provide a healthy and friendly environment for our students. We care about our students' needs. Every student has his or her own way to learn successfully.
Goals of Our Teaching教育目標
1. We establish in every student the capacity for self-directed learning.
2. We teach our students to respect all people, regardless of what group they may belong to, and to nourish in them a love of their hometown and their country.
3. We encourage our teachers to improve their knowledge and to share what they know, and to encourage our teachers to widen our students' view of the outside world.
Characteristics of Our School學校亮點
1. We have a percussion ensemble.
2. We try to incorporate aboriginal hunting practices, singing, and language into our curriculum. This improves our students' knowledge of their own culture.
3. The students in our school are very natural singers, and after a few singing lessons they perform well.
1. Our school is on a mountain. This is why we have classes on tree climbing, rope climbing, and other mountaineering skills.
2. We teach our kids to respect the mountains and their natural environment.